Due to covid-19 our hours are the following:
|Monday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM — 5:00 PM|
Tuesday and Thursday we are curbside only from 9:00-5:00.
On Saturdays between Memorial Day and Labor Day we are curbside only from 9:00-1:00. Between Labor Day and Memorial Day we are curbside only from 9:00-5:00 on Saturdays
- Masks must be worn.
- Contactless curbside services available during operating hours.
- There is a thirty minute time limit for book browsing.
- Computer use is restricted to thirty minutes.
- No meeting rooms available.
- Library programs will be held outside weather permitting.
No, the library is not currently accepting donations.
No, the library does not have a notary public. Monmouth County Connections takes appointments for notary services located: 3544 NJ-66, Neptune City, NJ 07753.
- Yes, you can come in on the days we are open. Please see the circulation desk for further instructions.
- If it is a day that we are doing curbside only, you can call us at 732-775-8241 to schedule an appointment time to fax and or copy your documents. You can email us your documents to print at email@example.com
- View our Print, Scan, Copy and Fax Policy Here.
The library is located at 25 Neptune Blvd Neptune, NJ 07753, get directions here.
Not at this time.
The Neptune Township in Vital Statistics. https://neptunetownship.org/departments/vital-statistics